تعلن جمعية الامل العراقية ومركز النماء لحقوق الانسان عن مناقصة لإجراء تدريب متقدم حول التشبيك وحملات المدافعة والضغط في مجال حقوق الانسان ،علما ان اخر موعد للتقديم هو 21\1\2018
جميع التفاصيل الاخرى تجدوها في المرفق التالي إضغط هنا
Tender of training Human Rights Defenders on (networking and planning strategic advocacy campaigns) Jan 2019
Iraqi Al–Amal Association (IAA)
Iraqi Al-Amal Association (IAA) is a non-political، non-sectarian association of volunteers actively engaged in projects for the benefit and wellbeing of the Iraqi population regardless of race، gender and political or religious affiliation. Al-Amal was established in 1992. In May 2003، the head office of Al-Amal was opened in Baghdad. Its activities and services are now provided throughout Iraq, ranging from health services to training and from
capacity building to advocacy. The aim is for the rehabilitation of the people and for influencing the social consciousness towards the creation of a modern civil society.
IAA has been registered in Iraq. Its mission is for rehabilitation and raising social consciousness among Iraqi citizens to contribute to the building a democratic state in Iraq. IAA has been working to support human rights and fundamental freedoms in Iraq for many years. Recently، a network of 550 human rights defenders has been established، which expanded through social media to more than 210،000 members throughout Iraq.
IAA vision: a civil society organization and effective partner in making decision and policy formulation and implementation
IAA values : citizenship, social justice, equality, transparency, accountability.
IAA mission: Rehabilitation of the Iraqi citizens to raise social consciousness and to contribute to building a civil state of democracy in Iraq.
Please see our website for more information http://www.iraqi-alamal.org/
Al–Namaa Center for Human Rights
Al-Namaa Center for Human Rights aiming to provide accurate information about Human Rights situation in Iraq. This planed training part of continues efforts and commitment to improve Human Rights situation by promoting the respect for human rights and reduce serious human rights violations cases through different ways like producing regular reports on Human Rights situation and also by networking and doing offline and online lobby and advocacy campaigns to enhance human rights legislations and policies.
Please see Alnamaa center for HR website for more information www.alnamaa.org
Protecting Iraqi Human Rights Defenders: Securing a Movement for Human Rights
To improve the human rights situation in Iraq by promoting the respect for human rights and reduce serious human rights violations cases
IAA and Alnamaa center for Human Rights looking forward a professional trainer , team ,institutions to conduct a training for 2 groups of Iraqi Human Rights defenders each group (18-20) for 4-5 days on the topic (Networking and planning strategic Human Rights advocacy campaigns)
The exact location of training will be discussed and agreed with constructor up on proposal approval ,this training will further build their capacity of Human Rights Defenders in planning for strategic effective Human Rights lobby and advocacy campaigns based on existed reports and valid information ,this training will help to implement international human rights standards in Iraq in order to promote Human Rights and reinforce the rule of law through delivering a comprehensive information on the notions of human rights advocacy and its main tools of advocacy (such as legal and policy analysis, networking, development of informational and policy messages and statements, lobbying methods) it will help the team to further strength and better understand the power of networking in the field of Human Rights,
later after the training the project will grant and support 6 big advocacy campaigns to advocate for Human Rights issues in systematic strategic way mostly using depending on recommendations received by Iraqi government on HR reports CERD ,CEDAW ,UPR and other conventions.
This tender will focus on delivering a complete training package for 2 groups of HRDs including designing agenda , pre-posttest , evaluation and all related materials and submitting training report.
Action and key tasks :
- Deliver full 2 trainings for two groups of Iraqi Human Rights Defenders each group (18-20 ) participants for 4-5 days on same topic (Networking and planning strategic advocacy campaigns) place of training could be in Iraq (KRG) or outside Iraq if necessary and will determine later in negotiation with approved contractor.
- The training planned to be conducted during Feb 2019 preferably during the first 2 weeks.
- Submit draft plan and agenda for review and feedback.
- Methodology for training , designing pre post test , evaluation questionnaires and deliver full report analysis including training success ,impact , evaluation results pre post result , recommendations ,attaching all materials and presentation used in the training.
- Submit final product to Iraqi Al Amal Association along with all the supporting and working documents.
- training language will be Arabic but the tender acceptable in English and Arabic as well.
Successful consultant (individual/organization) will meet the following requirements:
- good understanding of current MENA context and have professional knowledge in the field of networking , lobby and advocacy in the field of Human Rights.
- Have done similar training in the past and contributed to good quality of training and work with Human Rights Defenders.
- Practical involvement and experience of working in the sector of Human Rights and advocacy campaigns.
- Not less 7 years working experience.
IAA commitment forward accepted applicants:
- IAA will provide international trainers with Visa to access Iraqi Kurdistan and will pay all related fees.
- IAA will be responsible to cover all local and international transportations fees in addition to accommodation, full food board for only one trainer of the team.
- IAA will provide suitable training venue with enough space for activities and working group in addition to all stationary and printed materials .
Timetable and reporting duration
- The training must be conducted during (February 2019)
- The training will be 4-5 days.
- Total duration of the consultancy/contract = 18 days (8-10 days training + 4 day preparation +4 day writing report)
- Up on agreement to allocate 4-5 days for each training during (Feb 2019 )
This tender open for national and international consultants and institutions :
- Professional individual consultants.
- Human Rights CSOs .
- Team of trainers.
- Training agencies and companies.
Tender live date
8th Jan 2019
21th Jan 2019
Shortlisting and interviews:
23th Jan 2019
First draft of agenda submitted by consultant:
28th Jan 2019
IAA provides feedback to the consultant on the first draft:
29th Jan 2019
Final versions of training agenda and all training materials submitted by consultant:
31 Jan 2019
Proposal to tender and costing:
Consultants (single or teams) interested in carrying out this training must:
- a) Submit a proposal including the following
- Cover letter outlining a methodology and approach briefing note on plan for training.
- CVs and outline of relevant skills and experience possessed by the consultant who will be carrying out the tasks and any other personnel who will work on the training.
iii. Example(s) of relevant wok and training done before.
- The consultancy daily rate including total detailed requested budget.
- b) Be able to complete the training within the timeframe stated above.
- c) Be able to demonstrate significant experience of evaluation approaches after the training.
- D) able to travel to Iraq Kurdistan region or neighbors countries where necessary to conduct training (IAA will handle Visa issue for accepted applicants).
- E) successful consultants will be interviewed by project administration through skype or phone .
Terms and conditions
Payment terms for this project would be:
30% of the total amount – signing the contract and sending training agenda, pre post ,evaluation form.
50% of the total amount -launching training.
20% remaining amount – submission of full training report, including all training outputs, evaluation, materials and presentation related to training.
All applicant must submit their proposals via both emails bellow with title (Advocacy training proposal) no later 18th Jan 2019.
 IAA has been registered at the NGO’s Directorate under # 1Z687
 On Facebook: “Iraqi Human Rights Defenders and Activist forum”.
 one of IAA strategic long term programs , established by Iraqi Al Amal Association 2013 and funded by European Union.